BiasRoom logo

Japanese album cards

nyt5_6
I have a couple of pcs from Japanese albums version but one thing I’ve noticed is that they are thicker and less flimsy compared to the standard version. Does anyone sleeve their Japanese pcs differently? Maybe this is just an fnc entertainment thing but the strength of the sf9 pcs are a bit sturdier. Right now, I sleeve them with trading card sleeves because I think they give more protection for it but I’m not sure.
4
💡 Advice

评论(4)

chaerryblossomonce
chaerryblossomonce
The Japanese cards I have feel about the same as a regular pc, or at least, I sleeve them the same way. But I have seen that Japanese cards tend to be more trading-card-like so I think those sleeves should work just fine!
nyt5_6
nyt5_6OP
Ok thank you!
luv2reve
luv2reve
Hmm... I have a couple of Japan cards, both benefits and album cards (all SM groups). I've found that the benefits (all of mine are from yp books, red velvet and Hearts2hearts) are a lot thicker than standard cards. However, both of my jp album cards (nct wish) feel the same as standard cards. I just sleeve them as I would normally, double sleeved with the green and purple popcorn games sleeves! <3
nyt5_6
nyt5_6OP
Ok thank you! My benefit cards are the same size as the regular photocards so it probably depends on the entertainment company. I double sleeve them too but I was just making sure.