BiasRoom logo

What's your favorite photocard in your collection?

kizzoss
Here you can see one of my favorites! Feel free to leave links from bias room😊
24
🗣️ Discussion

Comentários (24)

kannykitty
kannykitty
say my name kanny my name is everline pop up eco bag pc (getting really specific lmaoo) but its so cute i love cat ear poses and shes just perfect and amazing shes serving face so hard
stainedtaste
stainedtaste
Any photocard of Siyeon making a fist (apocalypse from us limited + virtuous ktown4u drink event pob)
paodkeo
paodkeo
I love my unit photocard of Sakura and Kazuha from the album antifragile
_s4ao__
_s4ao__
I love every single one 🥀 However, not even my most executive one or whatever but apple music POB from Maxident era are one of my fav set for sure! I got a sweet spot for the I.N one ♡ lino's cute too tho
lovingyeji
lovingyeji
My favorite photocard of my collection is the egg yeji from the born to be special edition álbum. I was obsessed looking for her for years, I paid a lot for her and she arrived from the other side of the world, I literally cried when I got her 😭😭😭
katastrophe
katastrophe
https://biasroom.com/browse?modal=photocard&id=cmh71rwps0003l1049jc7mp6w I love this pc of wumuti, i carry him around basically everywhere i go 🥰
eternalt
eternalt
My Minwook photocard where he is holding Clting-i! (It’s on my profile heh) ♡
kizzoss
kizzossOP
🥰🥰🥰🥰
so_onedoorful
so_onedoorful
I absolutely love the leehan from 19.99 clink version with the short hair. It is my all time favourite photocard ever https://biasroom.com/browse?modal=photocard&id=cmgu73bac0005l204ws9jk0at
kizzoss
kizzossOP
💞💞💞💞
i_8_k_4
i_8_k_4
I absolutely love my Hyunjin photocard Hop pob musicplant. I got it for free and it's gorgeous!
kizzoss
kizzossOP
Ahh, so cool!
duskcatt
duskcatt
I'm super attached to my Chan+Han unit from Do It. It was my first comeback I bought an album for and the first unit I pulled of them. But my vinyl exclusion unit of them from This & That is probably my current favorite. https://biasroom.com/browse?modal=photocard&id=cmi9aa58h0009jx049rlbwmpr https://biasroom.com/browse?modal=photocard&id=cmsm7ctw9000old04cm3pdjtp
kizzoss
kizzossOP
Oh, I have that do it unit photocard!!
dolcezza
dolcezza
I'm absolutely OBSESSED with my Jungwon pc from The Sin: Bliss ^^ https://biasroom.com/browse?modal=photocard&id=cmt2svxtn006il604ph7cdiew
kyunilla_
kyunilla_
my favourite is my nuri bunjang pc 🥹🙂‍↕️
hwanggenerator
hwanggenerator
For me it's mine over the rain hyune!
afterschool
afterschool
ive always been absolutely in love with the shanghai romance pcs from orange caramel
kizzoss
kizzossOP
I can't find a single photocard of theirs💔
afterschool
afterschool
@kizzoss try looking under Afterschool’s profile ! Theyre a subunit so their work is all listed under afterschool’s profile
kizzoss
kizzossOP
Okay, I'll try!
jessica05112009
jessica05112009
I’m in love with my orange Mingi cards
kizzoss
kizzossOP
Yeahh, orange is his coolest hair colour!