BiasRoom logo

favorite song of 2026?

minjuloverrr
mine is kiss n tell and sunkiss!!! there’s so many more good songs tho!
31
💬 General

댓글 (31)

lv3jvk02
lv3jvk02
stuck - enha, going home - evan
abipreshous
abipreshous
ever2late - kiiikiii, welcome home - ald1, can't help myself - aespa, moon - babymonster, & fxckboy -blackpink
purkywinxy
purkywinxy
Tuesday - UAU 3!4! - AtHeart Catch Catch - Yena Cocktail Dress - Chuu Are the ones that come to mind rn :3
myizzz_
myizzz_
iconic heart- hearts2hearts flip flop girl- tuide fallen angel- jennie ice cream- yeonjun and yuna
yunaktty04
yunaktty04
• its me - illit • tangerine - itzy (yuna) • catch catch - yena • pop girl - yves & lexie liu
selvedd
selvedd
I loveeee sun kiss from the new group tuide! Gives me summer vibes
emmu
emmu
Stuck by Enhypen and Fallin by Ateez 😽 Also Stagefright by 8Turn
gfsiwek
gfsiwek
pinky up
lubieser
lubieser
BTS Body to Body
chuupalace
chuupalace
it changes every other day for me lmao
dolcezza
dolcezza
Literally everything off of pureflow by lesserafim and GH5 by Ateez!
anapelizzari0529
anapelizzari0529
after you - skz, bloody paradise - enhypen, that way -katseye (I know it's not kpop), fallen angel - jennie and I can't hold you anymore - park jihoon!
hokazono
hokazono
Swingin magic,moonride and it's me!✨
minjuloverrr
minjuloverrrOP
I love swingin magicccc
eyekon6
eyekon6
Omggggg I’m finding so many ppls who like tuide mines is made my night by lersm
idiforyuqi19
idiforyuqi19
ur Actually Peak
eyekon6
eyekon6
❤️❤️❤️
fumarolagirl
fumarolagirl
Good Boy &Team
tikkikropkuj
tikkikropkuj
loud by nmixx & coctail dress by chuu
sonhyeju
sonhyeju
heart tea bag by chuu!
moonsssetter
moonsssetter
moonride by hearts2hearts, hey hi by kiiikiii, loud by nmixx and type of girl by tripleS!
viviloona
viviloona
Butterfly by loona kiss n tell ditto ttyl
gloomydeco
gloomydeco
catch catch by yena, ice cream by yuna, runaway by rescene, blue blood & hyper crush by artms, hypnotize by xg 🙏🏻
idiforyuqi19
idiforyuqi19
Just like a dream by Dodree, Mono by Idle 🫶
neverletmejo
neverletmejo
ENOuGH by Hongjoong, Bazzi <3
chaerryblossomonce
chaerryblossomonce
Hula Hoop by Red Velvet, Wasteland by Irene, and Lemon Tang by Hearts2Hearts!
annaisanarchy
annaisanarchy
I love asylum by lia and crow by i-dle, such phenomenal songs!
luv2reve
luv2reve
100000% agree omg!!!