BiasRoom logo

What's your favorite photocard in your collection?

kizzoss
Here you can see one of my favorites! Feel free to leave links from bias room๐Ÿ˜Š
24
๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ Discussion

๋Œ“๊ธ€ (24)

kannykitty
kannykitty
say my name kanny my name is everline pop up eco bag pc (getting really specific lmaoo) but its so cute i love cat ear poses and shes just perfect and amazing shes serving face so hard
stainedtaste
stainedtaste
Any photocard of Siyeon making a fist (apocalypse from us limited + virtuous ktown4u drink event pob)
paodkeo
paodkeo
I love my unit photocard of Sakura and Kazuha from the album antifragile
_s4ao__
_s4ao__
I love every single one ๐Ÿฅ€ However, not even my most executive one or whatever but apple music POB from Maxident era are one of my fav set for sure! I got a sweet spot for the I.N one โ™ก lino's cute too tho
lovingyeji
lovingyeji
My favorite photocard of my collection is the egg yeji from the born to be special edition รกlbum. I was obsessed looking for her for years, I paid a lot for her and she arrived from the other side of the world, I literally cried when I got her ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
katastrophe
katastrophe
https://biasroom.com/browse?modal=photocard&id=cmh71rwps0003l1049jc7mp6w I love this pc of wumuti, i carry him around basically everywhere i go ๐Ÿฅฐ
eternalt
eternalt
My Minwook photocard where he is holding Clting-i! (Itโ€™s on my profile heh) โ™ก
kizzoss
kizzossOP
๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
so_onedoorful
so_onedoorful
I absolutely love the leehan from 19.99 clink version with the short hair. It is my all time favourite photocard ever https://biasroom.com/browse?modal=photocard&id=cmgu73bac0005l204ws9jk0at
kizzoss
kizzossOP
๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
i_8_k_4
i_8_k_4
I absolutely love my Hyunjin photocard Hop pob musicplant. I got it for free and it's gorgeous!
kizzoss
kizzossOP
Ahh, so cool!
duskcatt
duskcatt
I'm super attached to my Chan+Han unit from Do It. It was my first comeback I bought an album for and the first unit I pulled of them. But my vinyl exclusion unit of them from This & That is probably my current favorite. https://biasroom.com/browse?modal=photocard&id=cmi9aa58h0009jx049rlbwmpr https://biasroom.com/browse?modal=photocard&id=cmsm7ctw9000old04cm3pdjtp
kizzoss
kizzossOP
Oh, I have that do it unit photocard!!
dolcezza
dolcezza
I'm absolutely OBSESSED with my Jungwon pc from The Sin: Bliss ^^ https://biasroom.com/browse?modal=photocard&id=cmt2svxtn006il604ph7cdiew
kyunilla_
kyunilla_
my favourite is my nuri bunjang pc ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ™‚โ€โ†•๏ธ
hwanggenerator
hwanggenerator
For me it's mine over the rain hyune!
afterschool
afterschool
ive always been absolutely in love with the shanghai romance pcs from orange caramel
kizzoss
kizzossOP
I can't find a single photocard of theirs๐Ÿ’”
afterschool
afterschool
@kizzoss try looking under Afterschoolโ€™s profile ! Theyre a subunit so their work is all listed under afterschoolโ€™s profile
kizzoss
kizzossOP
Okay, I'll try!
jessica05112009
jessica05112009
Iโ€™m in love with my orange Mingi cards
kizzoss
kizzossOP
Yeahh, orange is his coolest hair colour!