BiasRoom logo

Overrated groups?

cenchxoxo
I think Katseye :(
37
💬 General

コメント (37)

annaisanarchy
annaisanarchy
For me I'd say SEVENTEEN, just because I've listened to quite a lot of discography and haven't really liked any of it. I don't think it's bad, I just don't see anything special about it. However even then I probably wouldn't call them overrated, because me not caring for their music is a me problem not a problem with the group.
lushytrades
lushytrades
Whaattt I dont think seventeen is even overrated and they sre mostly popular for their bonds between eachother, choreographies and so on
cenchxoxo
cenchxoxoOP
Okii
moonie_913
moonie_913
Stray kids.. don’t kill me please Also black pink
cenchxoxo
cenchxoxoOP
Me too gurl✌😭
hearts4ahyeon
hearts4ahyeon
No hate but really BTS I haven’t been a big fan of their newest releases and their career feels stretched out…
cenchxoxo
cenchxoxoOP
I don't think so but oki🥹😭