BiasRoom logo

Weird experience

yeonjunsicecream
Has anyone ever experienced this? Someone messaged me and wanted to buy a Sunoo pc from me. I said sure and even sent them a video with flash of the pc so they can see the condition of it, etc. they then left me on seen and I gave them the benefit of the doubt, maybe they had to think about it first before fully committing which I completely get. Today I wanted to check in and ask if they’re still interested, just to see that they have me blocked?? What did I do? This is genuinely bizarre to me. 😭
7
💬 General

コメント (7)

dolcezza
dolcezza
This hasn't happened to me, but I'd say they either lost interest or were trolling 😭 Some ppl just don't want to tell ppl that they aren't interested, so they just block them instead as an "out of sight out of mind" type thing 😭😭
alien5he
alien5he
I did have a similar thing happen. And I can’t for the life of me figure out what I did wrong either. They offered me a card and when I tried to buy it, they had me blocked.
ilovemoka
ilovemoka
omg im sorry for you!! but maybe that person was too shy to say “i don’t want it”!! its incomum but it actually happens sometimes bhahahaha
ilovemoka
ilovemoka
idk why they would block you tho, thats unusual behavior 🤔
stxry-enha
stxry-enha
Although it hasn't personally happened to me, I've heard about it a lot! The general consensus that I've been hearing is that they were either trying to scam you or actually just lost interest and was avoiding the interaction of telling you 😭😭😭 Really don't know why'd they block you though, that part's really weird
yeonjunsicecream
yeonjunsicecreamOP
those reasons make sense, it’s sad that people can’t just tell me that they changed their mind, because that is completely okay and valid if you did! 🫪 thank you for your insight!!
yunnii
yunnii
Loll 😭🙏 I'm sorry for you-