BiasRoom logo

What do these mean/tell?

k_soohyunique
I want to know the value of my pcs, but, as a new user, idk where to look. Assuming it is one of these, which one is what I'm looking for? And what is the difference between the two?
2
💡 Advice

Komentar (2)

annaisanarchy
annaisanarchy
'Sold' means cards that have been sold for a certain price - the number will be the average of the prices of all the cards that were sold. 'Listed' is referring to cards currently for sale - these may or may not get sold, as if someone posts a card for a slightly higher price people may not want to buy it. I'd recommend basing the value of your pcs of the 'sold' number, as that's the price that sellers realistically get for the card.
hearts4ahyeon
hearts4ahyeon
„Sold“ is for much the photocard got sold and „listed“ is for how much people have it posted for sale