BiasRoom logo

AI altered PC

bladesbf
Am I the only one noticing that some pcs liok like they were altered by ai,, like making them look brighter or smoother ? 😭😭
11
🗣️ Discussion

Commentaires (11)

keonhona
keonhona
well i mean... korea is kinda obsessed with AI
bladesbf
bladesbfOP
When I say they’re altered I mean the pcs people upload onto here,, they seem to be edited to make the quality better when all it does is just make it worse
keonhona
keonhona
oh yeah i think they definitely do since all of them are not in HD too, they might use it to upscale the image
arirang_army_ot7
arirang_army_ot7
I KNOWW IT'S CRAZY 😭
bladesbf
bladesbfOP
like I’ve seen them in the edit requests because people are noticing it too and fixing them but theres SOOOOO many like ai whitewashing idols more than dispatch does 😭😭
katrina148
katrina148
😂
water_ducky
water_ducky
Its scarily common, for some ppl its the phone auto implementing it but the amount of incredibly obvious and uncanny AI pics on here is terrifying
violetangelix
violetangelix
I'm disturbed
ika_chocochip
ika_chocochip
YESS its so annoying sometimes because of how obvious it is on some pcs😭
dolcezza
dolcezza
Ikr! The most annoying thing is when other ppl notice and make edit suggestions and nobody else sees it so they reject it 😭