BiasRoom logo

what's the song you like but everyone else hates?

kayenruno
22
💬 General

Comments (22)

hearts4ahyeon
hearts4ahyeon
HOOTIE FRUTTIE!!
leximyx
leximyx
Rich man, dirty work, It's me, moneymoneymoney
so_onedoorful
so_onedoorful
Sticker, dirty work, can't you see me, lemon drop,
bluesidecollects
bluesidecollects
People dislike lemon drop?!?!
so_onedoorful
so_onedoorful
I've seen so many people hating on it so I guess so 😭
kingme1604
kingme1604
When we ignore the other kingmes, its almost every kingdom song
mycaratroom
mycaratroom
Seventeen Picheolin’s /Dino’s - Party Rock Rock i don’t get why people hate it 🫩
luv2reve
luv2reve
Zimzalabim. It was a masterpiece I swear 😭
kayenruno
kayenrunoOP
ZIMZALABIM PEAK
mattb1nnie
mattb1nnie
YOU GET ITTTT
cocomelonapples
cocomelonapples
hot sauce by baby monster....
c_myeong
c_myeong
hooligan by bts!!
afterschool
afterschool
i love ven para by weeekly and it makes me kinda sad when i hear people speak badly about it
abipreshous
abipreshous
SET THE TONE!!!! this song actually is so 🤌🤌🤌
taliav
taliav
Can't You See Me - Txt 😔
alice_fim
alice_fim
I love internet girl, idk why people hate it
swagprincess
swagprincess
dirty work and rich man iswear
xjiayiz
xjiayiz
Hooligan by bts 
jihyox
jihyox
knife enhypen, o.o, good thing…. and sticker🫣🫣🫣
syoyahwa
syoyahwa
lemon drop by ateez apparently 😭
tikkikropkuj
tikkikropkuj
never understood Snickers hate, it's a good song!!
bratmztuki
bratmztuki
most of katseyes songs are the only songs i can think about for this question 🥹🥹 i loved gnarly and the songs released after first listen