BiasRoom logo

which is your dream PC?

gabisnow_
drop the name or the pic twins ^^
20
📦 Collecting

Comentarios (20)

kpplver9
kpplver9
The Hongjoong & Yeosang GHP4 pop-up exclusive 😃
catsby
catsby
ALD1 Leo rainbow bunny broadcast or one of his solo career broadcasts
xoxoz1202
xoxoz1202
Hanni banana milk poca :_)
kyujinsgarden
kyujinsgarden
or a kyujin pc, its a broadcast pc so even more difficult to get
kyujinsgarden
kyujinsgarden
its the fe3o4 stick out broadcast pc
kyujinsgarden
kyujinsgarden
i have a lot, but maybe luigi kyujin, from blue valentine
sakunade
sakunade
The NCT Dream Jaemim Flo card or the Ten/Hendery super rare, impossible Awaken China fansign cards from Chengdu, Shanghai and Guangzhou.
honglaugh
honglaugh
It's a winner pc of hongjoong but it's possible only in dreams 😮‍💨 but other more accessible it could be the hongjoong mmt illusion 🥹❣️ it's so pretty with the red hair
sanhayeops
sanhayeops
jonghyun’s 1and1 photocards… need them…
water_ducky
water_ducky
Basically any LA related Bae pc (mixxpedia la or play la)
emmu
emmu
Ateez Wooyoung and Hongjoong unit 😭🙏
emmu
emmu
All ofc I Don't own any át the moment they are very expensive 😭
saryenghae
saryenghae
sunghoon r:u inceptio pcs!!!
caelynn0406
caelynn0406
I want oddinary han/chan broadcast pcs
annaisanarchy
annaisanarchy
The BLACKPINK Born Pink grey version Jisoo album photocard where she's got a drink with her... I didn't pull it in my album so I need to start figuring out how to buy it from a seller, which I've never done before. I'm a little nervous tbh!
gloomydeco
gloomydeco
sheon tbop2 pompompurin vc + the harvey new dna & million places hmv/tower recs lucky draws 💔💔 come home 2 me
daizzzzz
daizzzzz
the mashiro x peachc korean purchase benefit cards ㅠㅠ
4_evan
4_evan
Pink/red hair Heeseungs 💯💯
hearts4ahyeon
hearts4ahyeon
My dream photocard is an Ahyeon drip makestar LD POB (and every Ahyeon I don’t have yet hehehe)
kyusvision
kyusvision
TBZ Q chucky pob