BiasRoom logo

Overrated groups?

cenchxoxo
I think Katseye :(
37
💬 General

Comentarios (37)

yjsvanilla
yjsvanilla
babymonster
dolcezza
dolcezza
BTS and Blackpink 100%, as an eyekon myself I think that Katseye deserves the attention they get, they just get it for the wrong songs if that makes sense
cenchxoxo
cenchxoxoOP
I don't think so, katseye is so overrated but of course an eyekon will say that
dolcezza
dolcezza
I can't tell if this is supposed to be aggressive or not 😭 I looked into and ya, they're overrated 😭🙏 I get a pretty even amount of praise and criticism on my feed but now that I look into it more they are glazed rly bad 💔 However I think this wouldn't be as common of an argument if different songs went viral. Like if I'm pretty, Bel Air, or My way went more viral then Hootie Frutti, Gnarly, and Internet Girl, ppl wouldn't say that as often Hopefully that makes sense 🥹
emmu
emmu
Katseye, Skz, Bts
cenchxoxo
cenchxoxoOP
Bts are overhated gurl😭
emmu
emmu
And Twice i'm not a Big fan...
emmu
emmu
Ohh shit they are amazing 😭
leserrabeans
leserrabeans
lngshot..
emmu
emmu
Ohh I Love them..
myizzz_
myizzz_
katseye for sureee
jisungs_19th_eyelash
jisungs_19th_eyelash
I''m sorry
cenchxoxo
cenchxoxoOP
It's an opinion but you did hate much for it
jisungs_19th_eyelash
jisungs_19th_eyelash
@cenchxoxo what are you trying to say? sorry, I'm slow
cenchxoxo
cenchxoxoOP
It means u didn't have to hate
jisungs_19th_eyelash
jisungs_19th_eyelash
@cenchxoxo no not at all, I just feel like they are overrated and someone told me they are racist???
cenchxoxo
cenchxoxoOP
They r not, it's just a song
jisungs_19th_eyelash
jisungs_19th_eyelash
@cenchxoxo its still a song that they chose to sing I think so....
eyekon6
eyekon6
Yeah katseye for sure their peak and my second fav group but like they don’t Deserve all of the hate
cenchxoxo
cenchxoxoOP
No they don't, like no one deserves it, they are all perfect❤that KATSEYE is overrated (for me)doesn't mean I should hate on them, they didn't choose to be overrated
eyekon6
eyekon6
Not skz but blackpink for sure
moonie_913
moonie_913
Nah I just think skz is overrated their music isn’t that great they only have a few hits that are ACTUALLY good I like black pink way more than skz tho
wonhee_gunieapig
wonhee_gunieapig
Yeah I get that!! I’m a big stay myself and I agree Straykids music isn’t for everyone
iknowball
iknowball
i think jay park…
hearts4ahyeon
hearts4ahyeon
@cenchxoxo OFCC! I will follow you!
cenchxoxo
cenchxoxoOP
Tyyy
hearts4ahyeon
hearts4ahyeon
@cenchxoxo its Okii everyone has a different opinion! 🫶🫶
cenchxoxo
cenchxoxoOP
Wanna be friendsss