22
💬 General
Comentarios (22)

hearts4ahyeon
HOOTIE FRUTTIE!!

leximyx
Rich man, dirty work, It's me, moneymoneymoney

so_onedoorful
Sticker, dirty work, can't you see me, lemon drop,

bluesidecollects
People dislike lemon drop?!?!

so_onedoorful
I've seen so many people hating on it so I guess so 😭

kingme1604
When we ignore the other kingmes, its almost every kingdom song

mycaratroom
Seventeen Picheolin’s /Dino’s - Party Rock Rock i don’t get why people hate it

cocomelonapples
hot sauce by baby monster....

c_myeong
hooligan by bts!!

afterschool
i love ven para by weeekly and it makes me kinda sad when i hear people speak badly about it

abipreshous
SET THE TONE!!!! this song actually is so 🤌🤌🤌

taliav
Can't You See Me - Txt 😔

alice_fim
I love internet girl, idk why people hate it

swagprincess
dirty work and rich man iswear

xjiayiz
Hooligan by bts 

jihyox
knife enhypen, o.o, good thing…. and sticker🫣🫣🫣

syoyahwa
lemon drop by ateez apparently 😭

tikkikropkuj
never understood Snickers hate, it's a good song!!

bratmztuki
most of katseyes songs are the only songs i can think about for this question 🥹🥹 i loved gnarly and the songs released after first listen


